Sunday, February 7, 2021

This Weekends Blog Post

 This week I joined a program named "open source learning" and we published our key interests , previously programed courses, additional topics, and role mentors.

Some of my key interests are, becoming a pediatrician and or FBI agent and learning about pediatric medicine and profiling. I am really passionate in learning this because I would love to work with little kids and help them and their families because me and my family have not had the best experiences with doctors and because I want to help families I would also love to become an FBI agent.
The information in my previously programed courses has helped me learn that all students learn differently and that with a good teacher and trust between a teacher and student you can get  really far.
Some additional topics that I am interested in are baking because it releases my stress and my family gives me advice on how to make my pastries better without being mean and they are very supportive.
my other additional topic is learning different languages but mostly French and sign language I love learning sign language because I can now make more friends and help people if they are lost or looking for something because a lot of the times kids who are deaf or hard of hearing dont have a lot of ways of communicate or ask for instructions because not a lot of us know sign language.
Mental fitness is very important because it can help you keep your brain in top shape.
Physical fitness is very important because it helps you get in shape and by being in shape you will feel better and be happier and more positive also if you workout in the morning you will be more awake
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have something to release stress, like baking, because not that many people can find something to calm down and relax. Honestly, your post is really good overall. Maybe add more in the mental fitness part, like how you contrate or use your time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you want to help kids and families that aren't in the best situations alot of kids need that help to get them through what ever us going on in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that deaf kids don't have the best chance to be able to communicate with a lot of people because not a lot of us know sign language. I'm glad you want to learn sign language to better help deaf people and not only for help and instructions but to make new friends as well.

    ReplyDelete

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...