Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Am I A Hero

In my opinion I think my learning this semester is totally an adventure in the present and future. I believe its an adventure because Dr. Preston doesn't teach like any other teacher, he takes our opinion into value and I think he actually likes his job and does it with passion and this is leading me to an adventure were I enjoy doing my work for this class and this also helps me in my future adventure because everything I'm learning from his class will help me in the long run because of his ways of teaching and this will all help with my future career. So yes i strongly believe this class is an adventure 

3 comments:

  1. I thought your writing is great! but if im being super picky I'd suggest taking the word totally out and after, "In my opinion" it needs a comma. The last sentence needs a period and a capital letter on I. You also used were when it was supposed to be where in the middle of your paragraph. It was the little things but otherwise i liked reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think with a teacher that actually likes doing what they do, it helps us enjoy the class and learn better. Your post is really good overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas here, and thanks for the kind words - you're right, I do love what I do! So, the follow-up question is this: if this is an adventure, and you're answering the call, does that mean - in Joseph Campbell's terms - that you are on the Hero's Journey? How would you answer the question you asked in the title of this post?

    ReplyDelete

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...