Wednesday, February 17, 2021

A Call To Adventure

 When I first opened the email it made me laugh but I was very confused I'm not sure if I am correct and maybe tomorrow I will have a better theory but for today this is what I've got.

I did some research of some of the illnesses that are most famous in the places you gave me as a hint and they all have to do with a skin disease so I believe that the people who were sick had this skin disease and the doctor obviously didn't know it was contagious because he isn't a real doctor so he put the babies near them and the babies got it and the detective saw it right away but I am not sure about my theory being correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...