Monday, February 15, 2021

Journal Topics

The word future is a loaded topic. What does it even mean? Something that doesn't exist (yet)? How did you first come to understand the idea? How would you explain it to someone who is hearing it for the first time? 

I would describe the word future as a path of all the choices you have made in life as something you determine by every choice you make even if its a simple choice like being late to work because that can affect your future. It is a road in which your choices takes you 


People talk about you. Or they don't. What difference does it make

This journal topic reminded me of a time I heard a quote and it said "It isn't what they say but what they whisper " Errol Flynn and I just thought that it went along great with this journal topic ,also people talking about you can either make a great influence in your life or a really bad one because someone like a teacher can talk to the manager of the store you applied for a job at and they can say something good and you get the job or they say something negative and you dont so maybe people talking about you can be good or maybe it can be bad it all depends.

When have you said goodbye to someone or something - and felt cheerful about it?

I felt very cheerful when I said goodbye to social media for about a week because I didn't feel pressured to be someone else or to look like someone else ,I also felt cheerful when I let go of the friends I had in school before quarantine because I realize now I didn't feel like myself when I hung around them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...