Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Paper

 Yes , I did fall in love with learning I think learning and listening makes you a better person because if I wouldn't have experienced the open source learning academy I wouldn't have been able to learn how to stop listen and learn. I have fallen in love with learning because of the environment I have been in for the past couple of months, It has really helped me learn that we can do better with a little bit of help from people who went from strangers to trustworthy people that you can rely on for good advice. 

One time in open source learning I talked about how I wanted to be an agent for the FBI and the responses I got made me genuinely smile like my smile was so big thinking about the comments like "wow that's a great jobs" "that's unique usually people stick with being a police" "we dont really hear about people who want to join the FBI" and "that's really impressive" that's when I felt the support, the feeling of understanding and well trust which is what I want to talk about next  I have always been kicked out of class and have always been a "troublemaker" or a "talkative" child my parents have always received calls from the principal, to teachers and counselors I'm actually not even allowed to be in the same class with my best friend but when we started zoom I became really shy and I just changed a lot. At the beginning of the OSLA academy program I went through a lot and didn't trust anyone but slowly after talking, laughing and receiving advice from these piers I was able to trust people and talk again I really enjoyed this class I think the best thing is we were a small class because it helped to get to know each and every one of them and made me build a good bond to them not like a friend I will go cry to but to ask for work and school advice thank you for giving me that chance Dr. Preston.

When we had to give one weird thing about each other I had a good laugh trying to figure out who's was who's and I really got to know everybody better, It made me feel like I knew them more. When I was writing my book it was like life was a dream and then I remembered I had to connect it to my previously programmed courses and I did my math class is connected to how in depth a bullet goes and how fast it went, My physical education class is connected to how fast they can run , My biology class is connected to medicine and the doctors, My history class has some of the FBI history, Leadership is involved because someone is the leader of a group and French is a language that is written on a  note that gives a huge clue in the book. I dont think ive finished my hero's  journey I have a lot more to learn from the class so I will leave as that until the next semester where I hope to see all my classmates and procced with my journey. until then 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...