Saturday, March 6, 2021

Journal Topics 03/1 03/2 03/4

 I love traveling, but I love coming home even more. Which do you prefer? What do you think of when you feel 'at home'-- and why do you feel more at home in some places than others?

My family and I travel a lot and yes I love the feeling of coming home because I feel safe and well at home and at hotels I dont because I think about 1000 ways the hotel is dirty and I feel very uncomfortable , I think we feel at home because we are comfortable and know the place we call home 

What sort of "test" do you need to pass to prove your worthiness in your Masterpiece field? How have others in the field proven themselves?

The test you would have to pass for becoming a pediatrician is probably being able to identify the symptoms and giving a reasonable hypothesis also you are going to need to be able to do cpr and the reason for these tests is to show that you can save someone's life and somebody can rely on you to make them feel better 

 Why do you think this is the case? Do you think that when it's safe to return to school and being with other people in public spaces, people will be happier, or will they continue being discontented about other things? Might they even miss the time they spent at home during the pandemic? What do you think?

I think that us humans like to have things we can't that's why I believe that even if we went back to normal we would say "ugh, I wish I was home right now" we are just never pleased with what we have.If we ever go back to normal I know we would still complain about the minimal things like long lines  and going to party's etc.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...