Thursday, October 29, 2020

Journal Topic , October 28

 You thought you wanted to do this, but now you're not sure.  The small plane doesn't feel like anything you've ever experienced.  There is just a thin sheet of metal between your feet... and nothing.  Just thousands of feet of empty space to the Earth below.  You stand up as the experienced skydiver next to you yells, "You're next!"  Every bump makes your knees weak.  Your stomach feels like it wants to live in your throat.  You're numb, but you move toward the open door.  Suddenly the wind whips at your hand and this is all suddenly too real.

What do you do next?  Will you sit back down or will you take the leap?  Describe your actions in detail.

I will take the leap , We only live once and i don't want to live my life like this saying "Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?" . I will take a jump and i will feel the adrenaline going up to my bones and the wind blowing my hair and i will be happy i took this leap because you never know what could've happened , you could have wondered all your life what if i had taken that leap you will maybe think about it everyday and since i took that leap i will never think about the "what if".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...