Thursday, October 29, 2020

Journal Topic , October 19

 What does it mean to "step over the line"?  (If this phrase isn't familiar to you, look it up.)  How do we know where the line is?  Is it different for different people or different situations?  What effect does stepping over the line have on conversations and relationships?

I have heard this phrase but only in Spanish and from what i  understand "ya te pasaste de la raya" 

means you went a little to far , maybe you said something that the other person was insecure about or wasn't ready to say . I think we all know where the line is when you make fun of a family member or an insecurity then you have officially crossed the line , maybe it is different for family members then it is from friends but it works the same way


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...