Monday, April 26, 2021

FINAL MASTERPIECE RESEARCH PHASE ONE

 First thing I did was search up The Federal Bureau Of Investigation and what first came up was this website that shows what jobs their are and their requirements and what called my name was the tab that said "special agents" that says their requirements are to be 26-36 old and to have a skill of some sort that helps them and you have to be in shape because they have a physical requirement as well. 

 Then I also searched up who the founders were and it was said by Wikipedia that the founders were  J. Edgar Hoover, Charles Joseph Bonaparte, Theodore Roosevelt . I'm not sure how much this is true because I have heard that Wikipedia is not always something that you should  rely on but I have also heard that its a really good website. ( I did some research from another website  FBI HISTORY and I trust this website because it has a lot of history on the FBI )

 I started looking into a detective job and how old you need to be and it said you have to work in the police force and be 18 years old with a bit of experience so that you can take a test which determines if you can get a job as a detective you also have to undergo a criminal background check and I learned all of this from this website .

 After finding out I need to be in the police force to become a detective I did some research on how old I need to be and i need to be 18 years old  and I need to take these classes 
  • Introduction to Criminal Justice
  • Law Enforcement Operations
  • Criminal Law
  • Ethics in Criminal Justice
  • Law Enforcement Operations
  • Criminal Procedure
  • Corrections
  • Crime Scene Management
  • Research Methods
  • Investigations
  • Computer Investigation
  • Criminology
  • Private Security
  • Criminal Justice Documentation
  • Organized Crime
  • Conflict Management
I copied the list off of this website 

 I already kind of knew how long it would take me to become a doctor but now what I searched up was how much they make and they make about $178,480 per year and I also searched up what classes I needed to take and this is what came up 
Biology
Physics
English
General chemistry
Organic chemistry
Biochemistry
Psychology
Genetics
Calculus
I think all of these are really good and all this research is making me want to go to college already. 
Their isn't much that comes up when you search up pediatrician besides the salary and the college courses I should take. 
 A dream I have but dont really talk about is while I am in college I want to work as a magazine writer/publisher , or a car sales women and I did a little bit of research on what I should do to become a magazine writer and all you need is a college degree and or any type of education in writing and I also searched up where you should live if I want to work in this and it said  New york and I would love that  but i'm scared of rats and I heard their is a lot of rats and they are bigger than what they usually are here so my fear got bigger , but I want this job so bad that I think I would go.

Qualifications for Car Salesman
Some College (preferred)
Previous automotive experience a plus.
3+ years in a sales field.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Strong interpersonal capability.
A drive to excel under pressure.
Ability to work holidays and weekends.
A valid driver's license.
This is what you need to become a sales woman for a car dealership which is what I would also like to work in while in college , and I searched up where this would be best and you can live anywhere and you would do the same job so maybe I can work to jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...