Monday, April 26, 2021

Journal Topics April 19 - April 24

 Describe a time you gave or got an idea that helped make something better.

Whenever I cook or I bake my mom gives me advice like put more or less spices and honestly the food tastes better than what it was going to taste like 

How can all of us human beings do a better job of protecting the places and resources that provide everything we need to live?

Me and my sister used to go to the beach and clean up once in a while because we had time but now all we can really do to protect our environnement is recycle. My little cousin picks up the trash with her little gloves in front of our appartements because she hates seeing it dirty and I think that little things like that day by day can make a change 

 When I was a kid, we played at the park, in the street, in the yard of the abandoned house down the street... but in a world of driving long distances, concrete, pandemics, crime, play dates, etc., what do little kids do these days for unstructured fun?

I am actually going to upload a video next week  on this topic I am going to interview my little cousins and ask them because I am not sure I can give you a right answer myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...