Monday, February 1, 2021

3 Journal Entries

 People who experience synesthesia experience phenomena with multiple senses. Exploring this possibility as an idea can help us clarify our own thinking, and even become more creative. So: Describe your favorite music - to a deaf person.  My style of music is like if you were in a movie and all you did was sing and jump up and down on your bed and laugh , and just very joyful , I think that the songs i listen to are very up beat and the lyrics has a good meaning .but then some music is also sad songs like in a movie were they just stare out the window of a car and its raining .


What are you thinking right now? Take the next few minutes to record your thoughts as they occur to you and write them in your journal.
right now i am thinking if i should workout or go to sleep after i am finished with all the catching up i have  to do , i am also wondering if i should sleep then wake up early and  workout and im not sure what i should do 

 How has using the internet influenced or changed the way/s in which we think about time?
I think that social media brought my confidence down and my self esteem. I believe i joined social media at  a very early age and i think i need a break from it . The reason i believe this is because i dont think any 4th grade girl should look at models and feel less because she doesn't look like them and this drove  me to eat more and now i feel like i need to loose weight and i think social media influenced that by making us believe your only pretty if your blonde with blue eyes and thin when everyone is different and beautiful in their own way and im working on slowly getting away from social media so i can feel good about myself again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...