Friday, February 26, 2021

Jourrnal Topics

Traditionally, teachers see your thinking for 50 minutes a day, five days a week (if you show up every day, and there aren't any breaks in the schedule, and you share what you know).  You see your thinking every waking moment of your life.  So... who is the best judge of your thinking?
Everything you know about school is being reversed in this course.  The student is at the top of the organizational chart; the teacher, the community, and the tools of the Information Age all work for you now.  As the CEO of your personal learning organization, you recognize that power brings responsibility-- most importantly, the responsibility to evaluate your performance and set a course that leads to success.  So, today's journal topic is this: how are you doing on your masterpiece so far and where do you see it heading?  Are you satisfied with the work you've done so far?  Do you see opportunities we haven't discussed?

I am doing well in my masterpiece journey and its heading to my college considerations and college scholarships which I am looking into. Yes I am satisfied with what I have done so far in this course. Yes,I see a lot of opportunities and especially with scholarships and a good book about how this course helped me more than regular programmed school class has 

 Who judges you most harshly? Teachers, parents, coaches, clergy, siblings, friends? You? What effect does this have on you? Does it motivate you? Does it make you feel badly?  Explain.

In my case my bestfriend , my sister and my parents judge the most harshest because my parents ans sister obviously want me to succeed so if they yell at me for not doing my work I totally get that. My bestfriend judges me in an outside type of way and she always tell me the truth about how I'm doing in school for example one time she really motivated me by saying "you really want to be homeless huh ?" and i asked why and she said "well because of your grades" and i dont know why that motivated me so much but I started to study harder that week


How do you define freedom? Do you think "freedom" means the same thing to everyone? Does everyone have an equal chance at freedom? Freedom to me is something that America is known for yet we dont all get it the reason I say this is because a type of freedom that  is not equal is  "freedom of speech" because when we the colored and age varying community did the black life matter protests we were called the police on when we were fighting for equality and the police beat people during these protests yet when white old people make a riot in the capital which is government property they call it "freedom of speech and a calm protest".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...