Friday, February 26, 2021

LOOKING AHEAD FROM BEHIND

I am beginning a learning journey. Along the way, I'm going to have to use what I've learned throughout my life. Learning is supposed to be the focus of school, so I'll begin with the courses I took last semester. They're not exactly connected with my Key Interest, which is Pediatric Medicine and or Profiling but I'm making connections as I go. For example, The somewhat connection I made about what I learned last year is that history is important and that I would like to create history and maybe write a book about the history I made in Pediatric medicine or Profiling field and this makes me really want to work hard to be able to achieve that goal by studying and going to college reaching my carrer goal and living a good wild, crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...