Thursday, September 3, 2020

Hack to school night

1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The hardest part for me of starting school during the pandemic is the communication with our teachers. It is amazingly hard to learn online because since I didn't meet or get to know the teacher I get a little nervous asking them questions or speaking up.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

The thing I like most about starting school during the pandemic is that i have a little bit more time to clean my room the house and to practice my baking and my profiling.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

This year i want to get A's and B's  and I want to start my own business from home for pastries.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

I want to start a habit of eating healthy and working out everyday. it will help me with my  focus in school.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

I expect to get an A in this semester report card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...