Saturday, October 31, 2020

How i read ""Les Mis"

When i read "Les Mis" I really get a very nice detailed image in my head because of how well Victor Hugo describes the places , the people, and they're personality. It really lets me capture an image of how they are and sometimes how they look. Victor Hugo really gives me that effect by describing the place with a lot of details like "The house in which he lived consisted, as we have said, of a ground floor, and one story above; three rooms on the ground floor, three chambers on the first, and an attic above. Behind the house was a garden, a quarter of an acre in extent. The two women occupied the first floor; the Bishop was lodged below. The first room, opening on the street, served him as dining-room, the second was his bedroom, and the third his oratory. There was no exit possible from this oratory, except by passing through the bedroom, nor from the bedroom, without passing through the dining-room. At the end of the suite, in the oratory, there was a detached alcove with a bed, for use in cases of hospitality."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...