Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ofrenda

 


My parents had not had any time to put up our ofrenda and we usually do it October 30 or 31 when we comeback from trick or treating but this year were obviously not going to trick or treat , but my abuela had time and put an ofrenda for me in mexico and i never really payed much attention to the ofrendas that we did but last year i lost a friend to cancer and ever since i see the ofrenda as much more than just a table and flowers i see it as a place were she could come on November 1st and i think my parents and my sister see it as that too. I will make sure to post our ofrenda when we put it up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...