Monday, October 19, 2020

LES MISÉRABLES 1

 At the beginning of this chapter we are introduced to Charles Francois - Bienvenue Myriel who allegedly  the of about 70 years of age. As I continued reading i thought we met a new character by the name of M. Myriel and the point of view at this moment he was the son of the councillor of parillament of aix . His dad made him get married at about 18 or 20 years old. When the revolution came a long his wife died in his chest . M. Myriel was appointed Bishop . He walked in with a thin girl who was his sister. What i really like about this chapter was how well they introduced everyone who they brought in like the maid, the sister and even the bishop himself you really get to know them by how well he describes them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...