Friday, December 18, 2020

Bonus Post "FOR THE WIN "

 Describe something you've done really well in this course.  Find at least one thing that makes you proud as you look back. (title: FOR THE WIN)

Something that i am proud of is soccer, I got made fun of because I was skinny and everybody knew how to play because they were taught at a very young age and i was 13 and barely learning . I have always been a girly girl so i was scared of a ball and my attitude towards soccer wasn't the best . When it came to a scrimmage no one ever picked me and that motivated me to start practicing after bout 1 month i got better and finally came off the bench after a while i was gaining confidence and i became the go to left defense of the team and started every game after that but then they got club girls into my team and i slowly started getting benched again other teams saw that and 2 clubs and 3 Sunday league teams scouted me and i joined one of the sunday leagues and there i was a starter and then i tried out for school soccer for junior high and also became a starter and i was supposed to go to a clubs try out but covid kind of stopped that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...