Monday, February 1, 2021

road map #1

What elements of your current HS program would help you excel in this field?

The courses that i am/was taking and how they would help me excel :

Biology -  Helps me learn about medicine and the effects 

English - It helps with my writing interests. 

French - It helps communicating with other people , i can get more jobs opportunities and visit places ive always wanted to .

Geometry - Financial problems in the future and work .

Leadership - being more comfortable with public speaking , although im not sure i learned a lot last semester in this class 

Physical Education - learning about the different muscles in our body helps both in the medical field as in the FBI field 

World History -I actually love learning about history and it is a great conversation starter 


What other subjects/experiences would help you in this field? (this link will help) and 

I think that 

Forensic Science 

Profiling 

Medicine 

Human Anatomy 

and as a hobby learn to get better in my baking and writing skills 

People I admire :

 I admire my parents , my sister

- Matthew Gray Gubler 

- Sloan Struble 

Mindy Kaling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...