Sunday, February 21, 2021

ACCEPTING THE CALL TO ADVENTURE

I was at the store when I received the email then I remembered that in class Dr. Preston said to have a page open so we can be ready to write down our first impressions so I  waited until I got home and read it then and my first thoughts were " What , how did he come up with this while laughing" it was  funny and interesting to read. A Call To Adventure . This a different experience than being given a text book because in the email we all had different questions and all of our brains worked differently.
AM I A HERO? When I searched up what sickness was going on around near the pre-Revolution in Paris and Ancient Greece and I found out their was a skin disease going around. I think this was what the email was talking about. My only question is was it a skin disease or was I wrong. 
The browser /search engine I used was google and the terms I used to investigate the question with were "sickness going around during the pre- Revolution in Paris and or Greece" and when I realized they were both related to skin diseases I searched up specifically what skin disease was going around and I found out a lot of things in WIKIPEDIA .Some of the sites I used were TIME  and MED . Some information I think can help us is that there was a plague and a skin disease going around in the same time frame and maybe this can help me answer the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello My name is Gitzel Rodriguez Amador and this is my 2nd year in osla  . This blog is for me to show how my work grows year by year and ...